Last Updated: August 8, 2023
Conflict Between this Policy and Laws and Regulations
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”), including:
- Unique Identifiers and Contact Information such as name, social media identifiers, mailing address, billing address, email address, phone number;
- Financial Information such as credit card or bank account information;
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications such as age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, military or veteran status;
- Commercial Information such as the type of real estate you own, whether you rent or own real estate,dwelling age, size and type, mapping information, photos and satellite imagery, details about the home or building’s structure, information related to the financing of properties that your own;
- Internet and Network Information such as IP address, device ID, browsing/search history, browser type, device type and settings;
- Audio/Visual Information such as images, call recordings;
- Inferences drawn from the above categories of Personal Information that relate to your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes (e.g., consumer response models, propensity to purchase models).
- The specific Personal Information we collect about you may vary based on how you use the Sites and/or Services and your relationship with us.
Usage Data and Sites Activity
We automatically collect information in connection with the actions you take on the Sites (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you visit our website, we may automatically collect the type of web browser you use, the type of device you use, the type of your operating system, the name of your Internet Service Provider, the pages you view on our Sites, referring and exit pages, the date and time of your visit, and the number of clicks to, from, and within the Sites, and the duration of your visits to the Sites. If this information is reasonably capable of being associated with you, we treat it as Personal Information under the category Internet and Network Information. If this information is not reasonably capable of being individually associated with you, we treat it as Usage Data.
We may record calls and retain the content of text messages or other written/electronic communications between you and us. By communicating with us, you explicitly consent to our recording and retention of communications.
We also collect information about businesses and their representatives that engage with us such as EIN, TIN, address, phone number, email address, and credit card or bank account information (collectively, “Business Information”). This information is generally not considered Personal Information because it relates to a business or a business contact.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may ask you to provide us with Personal Information when you communicate with us (online or offline), use the Sites or Services, enter into a relationship with us, and at other times. You are not required to provide us your Personal Information; however, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Sites or Services or we may not be able to fulfill your requested interaction.
Third-Party Data Sources
We may collect Personal Information from third-party data sources such as data brokers, marketing/advertising agencies, financial institutions, and government agencies.
If you engage with us via social media, use your social media credentials to access the Site or Services, or interact with social media buttons or widgets embedded in our Sites or Services, we may collect Personal Information available on your social media profile and Usage Data. For information about privacy controls available through your social media provider, please visit their website.
Cookies and Other Automated Tools
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies keep track of you or your information as you move from page to page within the Sites and Services and are typically deleted once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies reside on your system and allow us to customize your experience if you leave and later return to the Sites and Services. For example, persistent cookies may allow us to remember your preferences and provide you with personalized content.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are used to learn more about you and advertise products/services that might interest you.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow our Sites and Services to work as intended such as by allowing us to recognize and honor your login and take other actions for authentication and security.
- We also employ web beacons, local shared objects (sometimes referred to as “flash cookies”), and other technologies that enable us to track certain aspects of a user’s visit to the Sites and use of the Services. For example, web beacons generally consist of an object embedded on a webpage or in an email that is invisible to the user but allows us to understand whether a user has viewed a particular webpage or email and to deliver certain Services. Web bacons typically help us collect Usage Data such as the time and date of a page or email view and a description of the page or email viewed.
Information from Advertisements
If you arrive at the Sites via an advertisement (e.g., banner ad), we may collect information regarding the advertisement with which you interacted and your interactions (e.g., item clicked, date, and time).
THIRD PARTIES THAT COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR SITES
Certain third parties, including but not limited to those identified below, collect Personal Information and/or Usage Data from users of our Sites using automatic information collection tools such as APIs, cookies, and tracking pixels. The collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information and/or Usage Data by these third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Session Replay Software
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use Personal Information for internal purposes, including:
- Provide the Sites and Services;
- Account creation, fulfillment, servicing and customer support: such as to create user accounts, provide products or services, keep users informed about the status of products and services, respond to questions and address user concerns, and deliver updates, upgrades, and product improvement information;
- Marketing and market research: such as to send communications and offers and place advertisements, perform analytics for market research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- Other company communications: such as to provide individuals and organizations with information that may be of interest such as company newsletters and announcements;
- Sites and Services use and analytics: such as to provide you with access to and use of our Sites and Services, and to analyze use of our Sites and Services including through use of third-party web analytics services which may utilize automated technologies to collect data (such as email and IP addresses);
- Product research: such as to conduct research and analysis for maintaining, protecting, and developing our products and services, increase and maintain the effectiveness of our products and services, and prevent misuse;
- Business operations: such as to evaluate, develop, and improve business operations, products and services offered, and perform business administration and other normal business activities;
- Compliance: such as to comply with applicable legal requirements, government requests, industry standards, contractual obligations, our policies, and take actions that we deem necessary to preserve and enforce our rights or the rights of others; and
- Information security and fraud prevention: such as to operate information security and anti-fraud programs.
If you provide a testimonial, we may post it publicly on the Sites or in other advertising material. By providing a testimonial, you give us permission to use it and your likeness in any manner and for any purpose, including in marketing and advertising communications, without any compensation or notice to you.
Text Message Campaigns
If you sign up to receive text messages from us, we will not sell Personal Information collected specifically in connection with such service, including your mobile telephone number or consent data, with any third party, and we will not share such Personal Information with any third party except our Service Providers.
We may establish a relationship with other businesses to provide services to us which may include corporate affiliates (“Service Providers”), including for:
- Provision of the Sites and Services;
- Facilitating marketing, non-marketing, and internal communications;
- Marketing design, development, and management;
- Business analytics (both marketing and non-marketing related);
- Project management and collaboration;
- IT and network administration such as data storage and management, website hosting, data security, mobile application development;
- Payment processing;
- Professional services such as legal and accounting;
- Obtaining legal records;
- Collection of accounts; and
- Day-to-day business operations such as courier services, facilities management, electronic signatures, and document destruction.
- We only provide our Service Providers with the Personal Information reasonably necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. You may also be asked to provide Personal Information directly to a Service Provider. Each Service Provider is expected to use reasonable security measures appropriate to the nature of the information involved to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified or permitted by us.
We may share any of the types of Personal Information collected with one or more Service Providers.
Your California Privacy Rights
We may share Personal Information with third parties such as our clients for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a resident of California, you may opt-out of having your Personal Information shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes by letting us know by sending us an email at email@example.com.
OTHER PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROVISIONS
We recognize the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration. Accordingly, we employ commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect such Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use, both in transit and at rest. Even with these safeguards, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Sites or Services, you do so at your own risk.
Please be aware that third-party websites accessible through the Sites or recommended through our Services may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. We are not responsible for any actions, content of websites, or privacy policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties before providing information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information, Usage Data, and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to legal requests (including court orders, investigative demands, and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of ourselves, consumers, or any other third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with law.
We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us. If we are merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We retain your Personal Information for as long as we have a relationship with you. We also retain your Personal Information for a period of time after our relationship with you has ended where there is an ongoing business need to retain it. This includes but is not limited to retention to comply with our legal, regulatory, tax, and/or accounting obligations.
The Sites and Services are not intended for children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our records.
California “Do Not Track” Disclosure
“Do Not Track” is a web browser privacy preference that causes the web browser to broadcast a signal to websites requesting that a user’s activity not be tracked. Currently, our Sites and Services do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Launch Control, LLC
101 S 12th St. #102
Tampa, FL 33602
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org