Effective as of June 7th, 2019
Launch Labs (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who visit Our landing page located at https://launchcontrol.us/ with any present or future subdomain(s) (“Website”, “Webpage”) or use Launch Control software (“Launch Control”, “Application”, “Platform”)
“Services” include Our Launch Control’s Website and Launch Control software, but does not include any third-party products or services that You may choose to integrate with Launch Control as well as batch lists and contact information for skip tracing.
“Content” or “Contents” represents any information or data that You upload, submit or execute in or via Launch Control.
“Personal Information” refers to information that may be used to identify or contact You as an individual person, such as:
- Email address;
- Phone number.
Personal Information Collected
While using the Services, We may ask You to provide and consequentially collect information described as Personal Information and the related information required to identify, authenticate and verify You.
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies that We save to Your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small portions of information, used to improve and customize Your experience with Launch Control, to count visits and understand which areas and features of the website are most popular.
Use of Personal Information
Launch Control uses data for a variety of professional causes, including:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and promote the Services;
- To enable Your access to and use of the Platform;
- To communicate with You, including customer support services;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Launch Control Services and for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Launch Control Services, and other potential illegal activities;
- To personalize Launch Control Services, including customizations or features which match Your specific preferences;
- To notify You about any potential changes to the Launch Control.
We employ third-party companies and people to facilitate Our Services in order to provide services on Our behalf, to perform, convey or assist with the Services.
Any third-party providers used by Us will only collect, use and disclose Your information to the exact extent required to enable them to perform any services which they provide to Us.
These third parties have access to Your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on Our behalf and are legally obligated not to disclose or use it for any other means.
In case You click on any of the links located on Our Website, such may potentially direct You away from the Website. We are not responsible for any resulting privacy practices of the linked sites and We strongly encourage You to read their privacy policies.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose Your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
You agree not to use the Services in a manner that would violate laws protecting an individual’s privacy rights, health or financial data.