Finally A World-Class Text Message Platform For Real Estate Investors
The National Association of Realtors has published a recent report that shows that 62% of house buyers prefer that their real estate agents send them real estate information and property details via text messages.
Mobile marketing is a red-hot topic even among real estate agents and increasingly text messaging is becoming the preferred mode of communication between consumers and businesses. The numbers do not lie, and a huge 62%of your target market would prefer to text with you about scheduling than they would by email. The following are the three top reasons why people will sign up for the text messages of a brand:
– Deals (77%)
– Getting updates (48%)
– More relevant content (33%)
– Not necessary to visit the physical location, app, or website for information (31%)
As a real estate broker, agent, or investor, you play various roles: friendly local neighborhood guide, negotiator, educator, and most important of all, a marketer. So whether you trying to facilitate a purchase or sale of a property or grow the client’s portfolio, all successful real estate transactions start with one contact. That is why it is so critical to follow up with your leads as subtly and quickly as you can. Text messaging is a highly effective, fun, easy, and practical way to communicate with your audience.
Why Use Real Estate Text Message Prospecting?
Your phone starts to vibrate, definitely alerting you to the fact that an SMS has just come in. No matter where you are or what you are doing, whether you are in the bathroom, on a date, or in a meeting, you cannot avoid the temptation of grabbing your device and taking a quick peek. Text messages somehow demand your attention and spark your curiosity.
Unlike getting a phone call from a number you don’t recognize – which you quickly reject – the power that SMS marketing has for real estate is undeniable.
Why Real Estate SMS Marketing Is Highly Effective
There is an enjoyable way to ext how effective text message prospecting is. The next time you meet with your colleagues or friends, ask them how they feel about SMS being using for prospecting by real estate firms and other businesses. Then take one step back and see what happens. There is a good chance that you will get mixed reactions to your question. However, it will teach you that SMS is the go-to mode to communicate with colleagues, family, and friends within a restricted and secure zone that is not impacted by outside influence or spam. Text messaging is very personal and consumes consider it to be a haven which makes it a very powerful channel to gain the attention of your prospects.
Keep in mind that everyone is busy, just like you are. Modern life means there is little time to talk with clients on the phone, and that clients do not have a lot of time to read emails. According to statistics using SMS to reach out to prospects is much more effective than leaving voicemail messages or send emails.
The following are other text message statistics that can help you better understand the reasons why real estate text messaging prospecting is so effective and must be used in 2020:
– SMS has an open rate of 98%, so your audience definitely reads whatever you send them.
– Stay ahead of your competitors – SMS is not used by around 95% of realtors to communicate with clients.
– The country has more than 200 million smartphone users.
– 75% of consumers state they receiving SMS over other modes of communication. Were you aware that the open rate of email marketing is just 14.79%?
2020 Quick Tips For Real Estate Text Message Marketing
Although real estate text message prospecting is clearly effective, the following tips will help you maximize this strategy:
– First Get Permission
– Do Not Spam Clients
– Respect the Privacy of Consumers – Purchasing a bunch of phone numbers and then sending all of the texts is viewed negatively and most likely will yield results that are similar to failed email campaigns. Instead, respect the privacy of your clients, and before texting them be sure to have a specific purpose for why you are messaging them.
– Identify Yourself: Letting clients know who you are is good etiquette: at the top of your text always include your name and company.
– Be Brief: Be sure to use the proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar without rambling. Get straight to your point.
– Avoid Using Abbreviations: Abbreviations are too familiar and unprofessional. They also can be confusing to individuals who are not familiar with short-form texting and real estate lingo.
– Your Message Matters: Your text message needs to provide recipients with value.
How To Immediately Get Started With Text Message Prospecting For Real Estate
Are you ready to use text message prospecting to raise your real estate game up to the next level? Of course! Your next step is to choose the best platform to use for running your SMS marketing campaigns. It is a common mistake for many real estate professionals to not get a system in place and not automate. They are critical since they provide text prospecting campaigns with a funnel. Launch Control is a great platform to consider.
Launch Control offers a text messaging (MMS and SMS) marketing system to real estate professionals to better help them cultivate relationships with their clients as well as streamline their follow-ups. Your clients can be sent as many as 60 virtual digital local numbers. Many other features are offered as well, including keyword signups, scheduling, monthly, weekly, and daily breakdowns, and acquisition rep tracking.
Text message prospecting ultimately can assist real estate professionals to interact in more seamless ways with their clients, collect more leads, offer effective customer service, and build a healthy base of clients. Therefore, text message prospecting is a strategy that should definitely not be overlooked by real estate professionals.